BuyTrophies is a trading name of Zatori Results Ltd is committed to protecting customer privacy.
Zatori Results Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”) is a "Controller" under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) ("GDPR") in respect of certain Personal Data you furnish to us. Zatori Results Ltd is located at Unit A9 National Enterprise Park, Portlaoise, R32 NN92, Co. Laois, and is a specialist in online retail.
This Privacy Notice is intended to help you understand what Personal Data Zatori Results Ltd collects about you, why we collect it, and what we do with it.
- What is Personal Data?
“Personal Data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier such as a user IP addresses or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and includes Special Categories of Personal Data;
"Special Categories of Personal Data" is any Personal Data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership; genetic data or biometric data and data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation.
- Personal Data Collected and Processed
We collect and process Personal Data relating to you in connection with our relationship with you. This Personal Data includes:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- customer service records, including surveys and complaints;
- your account record, including order history, billing, payments and collections;
- health and safety records in the event of a health and safety risk, an accident, an incident or a hazard;
- information in relation to pages visited and use of or website.
- any Freedom of Information or Subject Access Request details; and
- any other Personal Data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with our relationship with you, including records of any consent you have given and your use of any of the Zatori Results Ltd websites (see Section 3, Technical Data Collected).
- Technical Data Collected
We gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to any of the Zatori Results Ltd websites. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our websites.
- Sources of Personal Data
We collect data from you directly.
- Purposes for which we hold Personal Data
The Personal Data that is referred to above will be processed for the purposes of:
- performing our function as an online retailer;
- providing customer service to you and contacting you if required to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- complying with our legal obligations;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials; and suggest future products that may be of interest to you and
- improving the services we provide to you.
Our legal basis for collecting and using this information in accordance with the provisions of this Data Privacy Notice is:
- that it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you;
- that it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- that you have provided consent to us for the use of your Personal Data.
Where you have provided consent for the use of your Personal Data, you can withdraw it at any time by informing [email protected], however, this will not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
We disclose your Personal Data to various recipients in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us, such as outsourced service providers, IT service providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as An Garda Síochána or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of prevention, investigation or detection of crime; and
- to comply with any applicable law or regulation, a summons, search warrant, court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- Transfers of Personal Data outside of the European Union
In connection with the above we may transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area, including to a jurisdiction which has not been found by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data.
If and to the extent that we do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers, which may include entering into a data processing agreement in respect of the transfer which contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved by the European Commission, or in respect of transfers to the United States of America, ensuring that the transfer is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield framework (or any replacement framework). Further details of the measures that we have taken in this regard are available on request from [email protected].
- How we secure Personal Data
Where you communicate with us via any of the Zatori Results Ltd websites, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
- Your Rights
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your Personal Data:
- the right to access your Personal Data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your Personal Data in certain circumstances;
- the right to restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances;
- the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to be forgotten in certain circumstances; and
- the right to receive your Personal Data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller, in certain circumstances.
- How you can exercise your rights
In order to execute any of the rights set out above, please contact us at [email protected].
- How long we retain Personal Data
We will not hold your Personal Data for longer than is necessary. We retain your Personal Data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice (including but not limited to section 6 (Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties)), or to comply with any applicable statutory requirement.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice and our Policies
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time without prior consultation. Any changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on the Zatori Results Ltd websites so that you are always aware of what Personal Data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use Personal Data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Privacy Notice, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by e-mail.
- Questions and Complaints
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, you can contact us using the information below:
Unit A9 National Enterprise Park
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission (https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/Contact-us/11.htm).